Skip Page
Washington State Courts Courts
              Home Page Logo
 Courts Home  | Search Case Records Search | Site Map |  eService Center  
Summary Data & Reports
Resources & Links
Get Help

 Appellate Court Case Summary

Case Number: 686712
Filing Date: 05-02-2012
Coa, Division I

Event Date Event Description
05-02-12 Notice of Discretionary Review
  • Exhibit A, B, C
05-02-12 Order to stay (3)
05-02-12 Motion for Stay
05-02-12 Case Received and Pending Status Changed
05-07-12 Amended NDR (1)

05-09-12 Response to motion (3)
05-14-12 Motion for overlength reply (8)

05-14-12 Reply to Response (3) Information - not filed


 About Dockets

About Dockets
  You are viewing the case docket or case summary. Each Court level uses different terminology for this information, but for all court levels, it is a list of activities or documents related to the case. District and municipal court dockets tend to include many case details, while superior court dockets limit themselves to official documents and orders related to the case.  
If you are viewing a district municipal, or appellate court docket, you may be able to see future court appearances or calendar dates if there are any. Since superior courts generally calender their caseloads on local systems, this search tool cannot diplay superior court calendering information.

  Coa, Division I
600 University St
One Union Square
Seattle, WA 98101-1176
Map & Directions
[Office Email]
206-464-7750[Clerk's Office]
206-389-2613[Clerk's Office Fax]



What is this website? It is an index of cases filed in the municipal, district, superior, and appellate courts of the state of Washington. This index can point you to the official or complete court record.

How can I obtain the complete court record?
You can contact the court in which the case was filed to view the court record or to order copies of court records.

How can I contact the court?

Click here for a court directory with information on how to contact every court in the state.

Can I find the outcome of a case on this website?
No. You must consult the local or appeals court record.

How do I verify the information contained in the index?
You must consult the court record to verify all information.

Can I use the index to find out someone’s criminal record?
No. The Washington State Patrol (WSP) maintains state criminal history record information. Click here to order criminal history information.

Where does the information in the index come from?
Clerks at the municipal, district, superior, and appellate courts across the state enter information on the cases filed in their courts. The index is maintained by the Administrative Office of the Court for the State of Washington.

Do the government agencies that provide the information for this site and maintain this site:


 Courts | Organizations | News | Opinions | Rules | Forms | Directory | Library 
Back to Top | Privacy and Disclaimer Notices